Wednesday, September 3, 2008

keep going on~

Have been in Sibu for 3 days dy...31st Aug- I arrived at Sibu Airport at around 8.50a.m. Then, my mum straight away drove me to Masland Methodist Church. My mum asked my favour to help her at the Sunday School there but I missed the sermon too much that I told her I would like to go straight away to the morning service. Of coz it's okay for her. Then she dropped me in front of Sibu Trade and Exhibition Centre. I knew earlier dy tat day Pastor Moh Chiu Yin, is giving the sermon. Wow...feel so good attending the sunday morning service, after I didn't attend for any sunday service within pass 2 months. On that day, or I can said during this short holiday, i managed to hear two sermons, one from Pastor Moh and another from Pastor Khoo at Wesley Methodist Church. Tonight, I followed my mum to their discipleship class. They shared lots of things there and I can see my mum enjoyed while studying d words of God. If only I got the chance...~Did saw Pastor Moh, she ended her class early..I did asked her something about God's will. She said I have to use that word carefully. Coz sometimes, if tragedy happened and we still told them its "God's will", we are just like blaming the God. This may not comfort the victims but even make the situation worsen. However, she said there may be sometimes things happened according to God's will. I'll be leaving AGAIN next Sunday 9 15 a.m. so sad! Looking forward to the Thursday night prayer meeting...The only thing I miss Sibu a lot is not the "Kampua mee" or "Kom pia" or watever food, but I missed the church so much. Sibu people were so blessed to have so many church here, compared to Cyberjaya. Yet, there are still a lot of people refuse to attend the Sunday service...wat a sad scenario!

No comments: