Monday, May 11, 2009

Fellowship

Haha, now I understand why Sis Xuat Ngoh asked me to join the fellowship. It is important to grow spiritually together with brothers and sisters in Christ. I had joined Xin Fu Yuan Methodist Church youth fellowship. Most of the members work already...They said members around my age will only join during their sem break. All of them really close . I think its because the group is small. Like the first time I attend CDPC, I was really shocked. Their Sunday's service was held at the second floor of the shoplot. However, people there are really friendly and close. Maybe this is because the church is not so big and everyone know each other well. If I am not mistaken there are doing Chinese Church planting now. Hope that God bless them! Meanwhile, for SCMC, Serdang Chinese Methodist Church, they are also having the Sunday's service only at the second floor of the shoplot. That's why I always tell my mum, Sibu people are so blessed to have so many churches around them. It's so easy to find a church in their residential area. 1 thing I am so sad, the church I am attending in Sibu is so big or maybe I should use the word "huge", but the church I am attending in Subang...But I believe God never do wrong things. He will has his own plan and hope that all churches will continue to shine in their residential area. Special thanx to Lilian who invite me to join Xin Fu Yuan Methodist CHurch Youth fellowship....

No comments: