Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good day!

Monday morning, I woke up with a smile. I told myself that today, it's is going to be a good day. I strongly believe that if I can manage my emotional and try to be optimistic, I can lead a happy life. Problems follow no matter where you go, however, I can choose to be happy. And today is Wednesday, and yet, I was enjoying and happy, though a little bit of worry but I believe God will lead my way.

Alia really inspired me a lot. She is doing a project whereby all the donation will foused on repairing cleft lip and palate. She gave talks and has her own fund raising. That's cool because I can see that she is very confidence in what she is doing and she dares to act, compared to me which I think I was a little bit "coward". What's her driven force? Izit her dream? Love for the unfortunate? That's what I asked her and she told me that she will answer my question in her blog... Hm..

Actually I have been sad for a while today but I just try to avoid the feelings. My sister told me that "ulat buku" will not get others attention. I was a bit shaken and sad. Why she mentioned that? I was angry because all the while I don't think I was a "ulat buku". There's a few projects in my head and one of them is under the progress and the project turned out to be a good news because the Chinese Association in Pontian agreed to sponsor most of our expenses. We are organizing a Health Fiesta in Pontian. As one of the high committee members, of course I was happy. In the other hand, Melvin and I are going to start a Christian fellowship in our campus. For this, I was really scared because this is our first time and it really needs a proper planning. I was really afraid to mislead the group and I really hope that there is a pastor going to help us with this. Besides, I was really asking for God's guidance. I am not the one who is planning, but God. Hopefully, He can use a very little servant like me to complete his redemption mission. That's all for now, going to write an e-mail to Rev. Wong Poh Sing to ask for her opinions and going to do some of my homeworks. I will not forsake my studies but at the same time, I know I have to obey the God's mission. Again, I am not a bookworm. "In order to talk and be with a bird, they, themselves must first become a bird". Therefore, I will never blame my sister because we are taking different course. I was really enjoying my life. Again, problem is there no matter where you are going but, let's have a triumphant in our problems. Learn from there. But then, humans are weak. So, I will try to seek for the advices and helps. It's not easy to soar like an eagle:)

No comments: