Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yes... I had finished Behavioral Sciences..

Yeppy! Today, I had just finished the Behavioral Sciences final examination. Actually what is BS all about? We learnt the basic theories of learning, social pshycology, stress and coping...many various disorders and others.. Wow! Can I say that it is quite scary to study about human being? Sorry to say that I can't accept some of the theories. For example, the Zimbardo's experiment: He said that the prison guards are innocent, they are just doing their roles to ABUSE the prisoner! It's social role.. What is social role? Social roles are the behaviours which were expected by the cultures!!! However, I always do that as well! I will always think in this way "I have to..... because I am a ...." Erm.. Izit because I am human being?? Whatever it is, I had finished the exam!! Looking forward for "Medical Microbiology"..
This afternoon, after the exam, I called my mum..guess what did my mum said! She said: "At last, u smile, u laugh.." I have been in a bad mood recently..It's because something really affect me until I can't sleep some night.. Insomnia? Haha.. No way!

No comments: