Saturday, April 10, 2010

Keep going!!! Come on!

I was just about to give up! Because there are so many works to be done everyday. Just because I felt asleep at 10.30p.m. last night, I have to wake up at 5a.m. to do my homework. I reflected back...Is that what I want? Facing the book everyday, with so many nerves, muscles, bone, blood vessels and etc. I need to memorized every week?

I opened my facebook, saw a video. It is a short movie from the movie "Facing the Giant!" Basically inside there showed how the coach motivate and encourage a guy named Brooke for not to give up. In the process, the coach had shouted :-
17 times "Yes, this is the way!"
15 times "Come on / 加油!"
23 times "Dun give up!"
9 times "Try your best!"
48 times "keep going!"

Brooke said : It's pain
The coach replied : Dun give up, try ur best!
Brooke said : He is heavy
The coach replied : I know!
Brooke said : I have no more energy.
The coach replied : Search more enegy
Brooke said : It's pain
The coach said : Yes I know, keep going!
Brooke said : My hand is burning
The coach said : Let it burns!
Brooke said : It's too hard
The coach replied : It's not too hard, try ur best, come on!

No comments: