Saturday, April 24, 2010

2nd week and 3rd week of musculoskeletal system

I was very very tired? But still hope to write something here.. Last week, because of some worries, I really did badly in my 2nd weekly assessment. My marks was like going down around 20 marks. So sad. So, this week, I will still consider it stormy week, but I had decided earlier that whatever it comes, I will focus in my studies. I need to get some satisfying results for my parents and grandparents esp. my grandma to make them happy, although my mum always told me that as long as I passed, she will be happy already. I still remember on Thursday noght, she asked me not to tense myself by telling me a story about a dental student in S'gpore committed suicide recently. Haha, that will never happens in me.. =)

Why I described last 2 weeks as stormy days for me? Because, ya..for the first week I was really worried that I might have to stay in Putrajaya for my 2nd year in CUCMS. I was thinking about, how about my transport to church, my fellowship? my morning prayer meeting? So so many to be worried because I had forgotten that My Lord is al-mighty and He is greater than all those little problems!

The 2nd week of musculoskeletal system? Things started very good. I promised a friend of mine, Alia to go to their toastmaster meeting as a guest. But sadly, d moment I went into Farahain's car (which driven by Aqi), something unexpected things came up, which made me very very sad. Seeing my condition, Aqi decided that we will not go for the toastmaster meeting, instead to Hassan to have our dinner. Came back home, my feelings got even worse but I will not mention what happened actually at that night. I don't even want to remember it!!!!!! Really sad and shocked! How come things become like that? Isn't she is my best friend who I thought understand me very well? That night also, I immediately erase the terms "best friend" in my heart, in my dictionary as well. Only on the 2nd day, I thought of what did Alia feel because Aqi and I fail to keep our promise. Of course I dun know what is in her mind but one thing I do know is, "If I was her, I will be very disappointed" Haiz~ sorry.. I hope I will not repeat that next time =(

1 comment:

Afifah Azmi said...

Its ok evie..Though I dont actually know wht toastmaster really is, I think alia will understand ur condition~ huhu.