Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's all my fault..

yea..it's all my fault. Yesterday, I felt so sorry for not volunteering to present the SCTL. Dr. Ibrahim juz walked out like that. I was sad that we had made him upset... AGAIN.. I intended to present question no. 13 and question no. 14. But then, he walked out dy.. I was not happy. Today, Dr. Khin need an answer from us, so I just answered sincerely. Yes, what Dr. Khin scolded was right! If I only focus on que no.13 and que no.14, which were my part, I will never progress. I memorized what she sad. The words kept swimming in my mind the whole day. I memorized and didn't want the words to get out of my mind because I do not want to repeat the same mistake. I mean it..I know this is what I said when I made Dr. Mustafa upset by not volunteering also. And I never change!! So, this time, I gonna remember what Dr. Khin said this morning and I will work harder because I need to "progress". I will remember this until I become a doctor in future, by God's will. I am d one to be blamed because I, myself did not do the SCTL preparation. That's my fault.. No more next time, pls... Evelyn! =(

2 comments:

Afifah Azmi said...

its ok evie..people learn from their mistakes.. huhu~ =))me

Evie Evelyn said...

tq =)