Saturday, May 22, 2010

My friends... A & A

erm... last night dreamt about 2 my close friends. Hope my dream will never come true. In my dream, both if them did not talk at all, I really hope their misunderstanding will get over soon. It's their problem actually! Nothing to do with me...so why do I so busy body? Erm..maybe because I love both of them.. But in order to say sorry and to forgive, it depends to themselves actually, I can't do much and I will not go and ask about their problem anymore, but sincerely, I hope as times go by, they will be ok and become good friends again. One of them did not change the profile picture, which both of them took together, means that she still have her in her heart although she refused to accept the apologize. I guess just a lil bit of egoistic there. Maybe just give her some times? Evelyn, stop bothering about others problems, they will not like it if you "masuk campur" ok!! =(

And what comes into my mind:
Random thought: How much does a friend cost huh? 2 cents? 2 millions? A misunderstanding? An apologize? A forgiveness? 2 days silence or a forever silence???

No comments: