Saturday, January 22, 2011

(Basketball) CUCMS Sport's Carnival 2010/2011

So this is redhouse basketball team. For the Sports Carnival this time, I joined the basketball team and badminton. Let's talk about the basketball first. We have new good players! Kak Intan, Syafiqah and Nuyue.. This time around, I was assigned as a defender. Erm.. for the first time I think! If before this, I will be running to and fro. Yknow wat! It is fun to become the defender. The values I got this time was that: "have FAITH on ur teammates." Yes, of coz, EVERYONE would like to shoot because they might think that others can't. So do I but then this time, I stayed at my place.. @ defender area and when the ball successfully break the oponent's wall...I just continue to stay at the defender area and watch. I am very sure that my team's shooter will definitely make a GOAL!! Yes, have faith and trust your team.. Don't clump around the ball =D That's what normally people do! I hate clumping! Everyone will be chasing against a ball. Pass the ball and let the shooter do the shooting! We got 2nd! It's very good already! =) We aim for champion next year! I love the team!






Main player: Kak Abil, Kak Nana, Kak Intan, Zafirah, Nuyue, and I ;)
Sub: Some of the first year players..
Loyal supporter: Of Coz my friend, Aqilah!
Thanks also for the fifth year seniors, who came for our final game. They are K. Husna, K.Finie and K. Mira (who will grad this coming February!)

Basketball in the air!!

No comments: