Saturday, January 22, 2011

(Badminton) CUCMS Sport's Carnival 2010/2011

Badminton team from Red House
Men's single: Hafiz first year MBBS

Women's single: Elyana 4th year MBBS

Mixed double: Kartik and Syawana 2nd year MBBS

Women's single: Red VS Green

Women's double: Shamina 4th year MBBS and I

Nice game XD






 I am not good in badminton, so I was really nervous!My hands shake when I hold the shuttlecock. Even my serve all gone haywired =(  But then, gratefully, my partner, Shamina covered up lots of my weakness and we successfully win against the green women's double. The marks were very close XD

Thanks for all the Red House supporters also.. Without all of u, the player couldn't make it also.. Touched =') They cooled me down when I was so nervous. You know who are you! XD

Nice game!!

We are the champion XD Win 4 out of 5 games! Awesome~

No comments: