Monday, February 7, 2011

After CNY holidays syndrome

This year the Chinese New Year would be the best ever CNY for me and my cousin, I think... Will find a time to share :) but of coz not now, in this early morning.. Homesick ='( although I have been away for nearly 9 years, but the feeling is still there..

Just now around 9 something, I felt a little bit down.. about something that caused by myself also... I did a double works for something.. "Padam muka!" Who ask me not to ask others at the first place :( and I was a bit down today, just left my beloved hometown..

The darkness of the world nowadays and how I should face it? The darkness I mean here is that the news that I do not want to here, and the "undesirable" things I do not want to see.. There are a lot!!

This morning, the sermon by Rev. Chiew was an awesome one. Thanks God for his servant.. The sermon entitled, "Whose wrong is it?"

Always, when something happened, we always blame others first without thinking that we might be wrong as well. So, whatever happened around me, maybe wasn't that bad until I described it as "the darkness"! Maybe I just need to change my point of view, maybe what I see or what I heard from others wasn't the true story. When I change my point of view, I can see lights in the darkness ^^ and I keep remind myself, not to that also one day in future! Learn from others! =D feeling better now! Tomorrow will be my first class after CNY. And I found this, a very meaningful one in the internet just now..

-If I fail, I will keep trying, trying and trying
(Seriously, I want to try my best to not fall into the temptations, action: daily devotional)

-If I beleived God is there listening to my prayers, I will never feel down.

(Of coz, He is there, all the times)


-If u don't like something, change it, if u can't change it, change the way u look at it .. you need to be the change you want to see..
(I will try =D)