Wednesday, February 23, 2011

They aren't selfish in giving knowledge!

I was so happy. The day after tomorrow is final exam.. I don't know what happened to me this time around.. I felt like I want to go out all the time! I am lazy to study for the final exam.. My friends, Hasvini, Amira, Alia(She was worried), Aqi(as usual I know she will say this to me: Evie, let's score together and celebrate!), Basirah and Izati...You Siang and others.. everytime when I said that I was lazy, they will always asked me to study. Especially my roomates and Alia.. My roomates make sure that I do not go online for movies or even facebook! Alia, before she left me: "Vinie, call or msg me if Evie do not study! Make sure that she study!!" =')

Yeah! I am studying now.. =) Suddenly think of what my friends in Sibu told me during the primary school reunion. Almost 3 of them shared with me that their coursemates are very selfish. Such as, do the questions ahead of she although they promised to move on together, they do not share the knowledge bla bla bla...

However, surprisingly, that is not happened in CUCMS.. Got la.. but just a few =) In fact I will say only one! I dunno in other batch and other faculty (e.g. BPharm) but my friends around me, they r not! Thanks!! And I really hope my friends in other University are doing well.. I am sure there are lots of unselfish people out there too! =D

No comments: