Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Butterfly struggle Story




Seriously, I don't understand about the world.. In fact, I think no one knows what is going on in this world, except God ..
Not really happy today, basically it's not about me. It's about my friend. Just imagine I saw a sad scenario happened. That guy is a liar.. With F she said this this this and that about W, but he is still flirting with W, actually the frequency now is decreasing la. So ironic right? I can't tell the truth, coz F said it's not fair for us to judge. And what happened last night W didn't let me to tell others. It is hard to keep something that is "not good" and didn't want to tell others..


Today I was presenting a story entitled "Butterfly Struggle Story". Bascially, the boy intention for the butterfly is good but then again, he is not helping at all to the butterfly. So... Arina was right, just leave their problems. Both of them are big enough to handle.. Evelyn, mind your own business... Don't worry about others k? =D

No comments: