Friday, February 18, 2011

JOM Sihat @ Senawang


 14th Jan - 15 Jan: I went for a medical check up trip at Senawang! First time I went to a small village and I met lots of friendly people there.. There are just so awesome and this is the first time I really overnight at other people house. Through this 2 days 1 night trips, I gain a very precious experience. I will further share my experience while u are browsing through my pictures! =D Enjoy!





Upon arrival, we were having a "majlis penyerahan anak angkat" ceremony. Nothing much that night, just a talk given by my friends and some briefing on our second day program.



I joined the medical checkup team. Besides that, we still have fun booth, anatomy booth, blood donation booth handled by Hospital Seremban and BLS booth. =D Before this, I will only check the BP for my friends and family members for the exam purposes. But then this time around, I was doing the medical checkup for the public.. no longer for exam. =D

After the program, we went to Air Terjun Ulu Bendol for post-mortem. We also had our lunch there. =D

Aqi, a naughty but caring friend of mine! XD
In the evening, my "adik angkat" brought me to the Giant nearby there! She wanted to buy battery and I also need a new socks! hehe..This is the second time I was on the motorbike! I still remembered I had my first ride on the motorbike when I went to G-are house for laksa.. around 4 years ago =D Sincerely, I really love the place! It was just a small village and not many vehicles there...

Before the closing ceremony on Saturday night, we were having a fun time together with the kids there. We played games, we shouted and we laughed! The kids are really cute. I love it when they called me "Kak".. Maybe because I don't have any younger siblings so I was craving for that call.. Haha..



They are sweet! ^^

Izati (my secondary sch senior) and I were given short notice to become MC for the closing ceremony, so we don't have much time to prepare the script. Thanks God, everything went on well. I was nervous a little bit (^_^")And Alia actually knew that and messaged me to cool me down =) I received her message when I was standing behind the rostrum.. hehe.. and another friend of mine, Aqi, used her camera to take my photos, because she knew that I will want to have it.. Thanks Alia, Aqi!



It was a very sad farewell that night. I really felt in love with the environment and people there. My "mak angkat" gave my friend and I each a packet of souvenirs and junk food for our journey back to Cyberjaya. I heard one of the elder said: "Macam hantar anak pergi oversea pulak!"

Oh ya, here is the picture I took with my foster family.
Iela, my adik angkat is awesome! Besides the fact that she gave me a ride on the motorbike, she also shared lots of her experiences in her college. She is doing her Bachelor in Nursing now. If I am not mistaken she is 2 or a year younger than me.


This aunty actually came to my foster family house the night before, and we chat till late night XD She also shared about homeopathy with us =D
Alia, the one who really encouraged me to join this medical camp. Thanks XD

I don't know how but when I was @ Senawang, I was close with this kids, her name is Ellya. Her dad did actually messaged me in the facebook, saying that she missed all of us and he expressed his gratitude as well for spending time with his daughter. Thanks Uncle, all those are the driving force for me to continue my journey in medical school :D

No comments: