Monday, March 7, 2011

One in a million!

Oh Lord, pls guide and help me to forgive myself and others

Tonight, when I know the truth, I really felt like I was stupid! I was cheated this few days. Aren't our friendship is strong enough to go through all those small misunderstandings?

I admitted it was my fault at the first place that I didn't keep my promise, but now when I know the truth, I was really disappointed.. Can the truth not be the truth? Pls.. I know, some people hated empty canned? Perhaps just let me know so that I can improve? Yes, this is my second time with you.. I know my deed is unforgivable, but then what even worst is that, I really don't know how to face you after this! Luckily I have the initiative to ask my other friends first, or else, tonight I would be like repeated stupid.. Ya, people change! Really cudn't accept that I have all this positive thoughts on you and it turn out to be another way. Real disappointment. It's painful also.

However, in this thing, i learn to not to depend on others. Maybe this is part of the learning process and this time, im not going to be de-motivated. I still have other caring friends, which I know they wudn't want to see my de-motivated attitude. Thank you. Suddenly, i miss my home..

Thanks God for the bitter sweet experience! I will treasure it. The more bitter life is yet to come, but I have God together with me. This is Only a little disappointment in millions of my happiness!

No comments: