Friday, March 25, 2011

Learning from everyday experience! :)

Yesterday, something did happened. A day before my Public Health final exam. Someone told me something which I already known but then I back up that group of people. I really tried my best to defense them but then when two of my friends gave me lots of evidence, and they were like, "Evie,...wake up please.."

And only then, I realize... the feeling of been betrayed. However, I was happy, at least I knew the truth now. To him who initiate all this things, I will still respect you, but sorry, you who once inspire me, no longer inspire me ANYMORE! I am sorry. I had lose my heart against u guys..

All this experience help me to open my eyes and see the darkness in this world. Perhaps I will assume this is my learning process. I was not the only one who are affected, in fact I received the news calm and steady. Because in my heart, I keep reciting the words of God. (This is the importance of reading bible everyday XD)

I will start to write down all my bitter sweet experience somewhere, so that one day if I get the chance to talk to the people, I will use my own experience to share the testimony.

I like this, got from Alia's drawing, which sound like this, "Stop talking about Islam, show us or shut up!"

For me this is nice, I would like to change it this way: "Stop talking about Christianity, show us or shut up".
This remind me that not to boast or talk too much about Christianity, it's all about how I live out Christ-likeness in my daily life. A live testimony!!

1 comment:

Christeena said...

eve, i agree with you..about the show us or shut up. and plus oil!!!! hope you move on from those sadness thingy.