Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blessed to bless :)


 

16th of July which is my 21st birthday and I would like to turn my birthday into a special fundraiser. This is my personal project to help those who are less fortunate in the effort to make a difference to change the world. It will be going on from 16th - 26th july. If you do plan to give me a gift, I would like you to consider donating to help those kids. All the money will 100% go directly to the Operation Smile. With an amount of RM719, Operation Smile medical team can provide a 45 minutes cleft lip or cleft palate surgery which can change a child's life forever. Just imagine, they can eat, talk, laugh like the other children. Pls do not feel obliged to donate, you can also help by spreading the words and let more people know about what is cleft lip and cleft palate. A simple act of yours can make a big difference!


For more sharing, click on:
Blessed to Bless others (ENGLISH VERSION)
被祝福,而祝福他人 (CHINESE VERSION)

Current amount of donation until 24th July 2011: RM 1354.50 :) 2 more days to go..

No comments: