Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thank you from ME.. :)



Just as I was thinking of all my desires, for e.g. things I wanted to buy but it is not a MUST HAVE things, I suddenly remembered that I haven't summarized up my birthday fund-raising project! The total amount of fund raised for my 21st birthday was RM 1354.50. I thanks God for you, those who had donated, those who helped to spread the words and YOU who are following my 21st birthday project through my blog, because I am sure now you are aware of what is cleft lips and cleft palates.

Thank you to all those who had donated and helped to spread the words. I am still waiting for a few friends of mine who promised to give me the money by hand when I go back to KL. However, with the current amount, we can give a free surgery to a child and also some medications. I will further update you guys once I sent the money to Operation Smile. I will make everything transparent and accountable to donors through updates. You can also ask me any questions and I will entertain you :)

I was really touched by my 8 years old cousin, Ryan, he accompanied me when I was making the video of "21 years blessed to bless others". Later, he took out SGD0.40 from his moneybox and donated, he said he wanted to donate RM1.00 to help those kids! I was touched by his act!

Again thanks for lending a hand in making the difference. The kids need your help. Because there are people like YOU who care about them, the simple act of you will definitely put a smile on their face. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for giving them a surgery for a life time of SMILES. Together, we can make this world a better place to live. You may say that I m a dreamer, but I'm not the only one, I hope someday u will join me, to make this world a better place.

No comments: