Thursday, August 4, 2011

Meeting and parting is the norm

I am entering the clinical year tomorrow!! The second phase for a medical student.  Wow! Times go on so fast and I can't really feel that I am getting older and older. Leaving the beginning and approaching the ending. However, I will be starting to learn from patient! Learn in the wards! How amazing is that? Contented, scared, excited, humbled, start dreaming, start planning and start setting my goals although it is not yet a new year!

But then, I am really sad to leave my friends. We, the large group have been divided into a group of 28 and we will further be divided into two. Yes, definitely I will missed my friends,

Hassy- the one I always share, help me academically, spoiled me and discuss problems with me

Alina- the one who always help me in academic and she is very helpful and kind too! (know her and you will know!) Glad to know her!

Fiera- my housemate and it is awesome to go shopping or dating with her, be with her will always make u laugh!

Aqilah- this is really a good friend! Although one year younger than me, but her advice is so mature, something that you will never expect from someone younger than you!

Salman- the one who always encourages, uplift my spirit and also giving me advice, always think of others welfare before his!

my old group m12- really happy been one year with them, also, my super cool mentor= Dr. Amal

Arina- know her just recently, a few months ago, the one who never make a decision for me, but lead me to a correct path when I am facing the downfall, she is the one who always taught me to be optimistic person

Harmeet- the one I share and always help me academically

Basirah- the one who always wish me luck before my weekly assessment, I will be waiting actually everytime before the exam!

Anis Sofia- Sitting beside with her in the class and sharing the knowledge. It is great to see her enthusiasm in studying and asking question to lecturers!

and many more! I can't list down all the blessings in a night!

Tomorrow is the white coat ceremony and after that all of us will be separated all over HPJ, Hosp Terendak, Hosp Serdang and Hosp Sri Manjung. Hmm....I realy wish them all the very best.

What to do? Meeting and parting is the norm in this world. I have to leave something in order to accomplish more. But then, their name will never leave my heart. They are a group of my awesome friends :) It's ok! Not that I won't see them again!

p/s I wrote this down so that I will never forget their GOOD DEED. Everyone is important, I didn't put their according to their specialty, for me, all of them are GOOD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so good evie!! ^^
The atmosphere seems to be pretty much warmer when you guys passed the proexam with a blast!! EXCELLENT!!

congratzzagain!!! hehe
do pray for us ya..any tips for haemato? wink2 hehe

Evie Evelyn said...

It sounds good because my friendssss are awesome :) thank u STAR!!!

erm... hemato izit? I seriously think u guys will do fine seems u guys have 3 WEEKS!! Do mindmap, try to look at overview first, read before class and most importantly, PAY ATTENTION in the class, especially what Dr. Hamidah said in the class :) And I am sure she will ask u guys not to memorize, instead, understand the concept! Dun worry Star! u will do well in HEMATOLOGY :)