Friday, October 10, 2008

After RAYA~

First week after Raya...huh?! damn tired, daily heavy routine again. I always sleep around 1.30-2.00 am every night..It has become normal to me already. An incident happen within tis week...Erm..want to share or not hah?

Ok, it's happen like this. All my friends(my housemate) are studying ahead of me already, I was a bit slow. Sumore can go and play basketball after that. I was having pressure at that time, really felt very tense. However, I tried to slow down and pray. Luckily, I was able to go through the chemistry exam without tense and relax. All the glory to God the Almighty. Just now got Biology quiz. Ok...not bad..I stady with calm this time, not like previously. Before this, I will easily become tention if got exam but now, I can successfully tackle it. With man all the things is impossible but with God, everything is possible. God will always put an angel beside you when you encounter any problem. And special thanks to Aqi, I'll always message her when I m in tense or bored. Thanks Aqi! Peace~I dy decided! Wan to live happily everyday, "kao zhu xi le!"

6 comments:

hikari said...

aiya~
dun stress2 lor..
lei fong sam la..
u can do it.
juz keep believe in urself kay?
:p

aqilah said...

thanks to me?! haha. i did nothing lorr.. -_-" u did all of them by yourself.

btw, kan i dah ckp, jgn tension2! uL miss the best things in life nnt! heheh :P

Anonymous said...

huhuhu.. eviE.. when yoU get tense.. hUg peoplE... especially ME!! hehehe.. it's relly w0rk lol.. thats why i always hUg U.. heheheh.. to pUt the tense away... wee~~~

Evie Evelyn said...

thx najwa..btw, wats 'lei fong sam' or u just simply mumbling ther..hahahahaha

Evie Evelyn said...

yeah! Whitey, afta tis when i m in tense i will go and find u and u must gv me a big warm hug ya! :D

hikari said...

lei fong sam tu bukan ke maksud don't u worry? ker salah eja? hihi..
wateva la im not a pro anyway :)