Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pathway for my growing 2

"I hope she will wake up the next morning and call me - ibu"

Haha..you've enter my second story of the week. It's on Tuesday, after an insect dissection with Mr. Eric. Harmeet, Mira and I went back with Kit and Mahfuz. At first, Syaz called Mira. Then, I too received a message from Nash, saying that Syafiqah, Sharmala and Saibah involved in accident. At the same time, we already arrived in front of the Cyberia Smart Home so we got down to see. The condition is quite bad and this make me cried. I was so scared when I keep on thinking of the accident but Karthik did present Harmeet, me and Safiah a phrase "ketakutan bukan kehidupan!". Victim- 1 trauma, 1 external bleeding and 1 still in ICU. No one is too be blame in this case, things had happened and it's now a history, a "past tense" for all of us. This lesson teach us to be careful on the road. Let anyone who read this short sharing will pray for Shafiqah and Sharmala. Pls pray for Saibah who was still in ICU. Last night I went to visit her, her mum is very friendly, and kind, postive also. She told me, " I hope Saibah will wake up in the next morning and call me - ibu".

No comments: