Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pathway for my growing 1

Huh~ Last week is such a hectic week..Sunday, as usual I will sleep late to finish my last touch up on my chemistry lab report. Ya, something happen. In the afternoon, I take a nap after I came back from the church. At the same time, my housemate, xxx, called me and asked me wether want to buy the butterfly (she did mention wether I want to buy the ready preserved butterfly or alive butterfly) but I over heard it as (she asked me wether I want to buy the ready preserved butterfly. I said don't because later Mr. Erci will deducted our lab skills for not dissecting the insects- either I told this statement to Nash or her, I forgot dy. Everything went on smoothly until xxx came back. She voice up to others that she was quite disappointed with me coz she had spent whole day to find the place yet I asked her not to buy it. If this happen to me, I will also get very disappointed. When I heard this from my others housemates, I was quite shock and sad. It was not anyone fault. Actually I heard it wrongly..I was very sad until I nearly cry because I had make someone disappointed and wasting her time to search for the butterfly. But, I didn't cry la..."malu jer". At last, I sms her with all my courage. Thanx God! She forgave me and said nevermind. Thanx to her for been so forgiving and thanx to Mira too. Mira..I really appreciate our friendship! I want to see everything positively. I assumed that every circumstance that I go through is a pathway for my growing so that I will become a more forgiving, more humble, more patience and better person. All the glory to God the Almighty. I can't stand withou Him.

No comments: