Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Goodbye rhythm~

Three months have just passed like a wind blow. The most meaningful gain for me this time around is to join the Xin Fu Yuan Church's youth fellowship. Besides, the Sunday's School Ministry had enhance my relationship with those kids as well, there are just so cute and innocent! And recently, I joined a lesson which was held in Masland Methodist Church. This lesson really widen my understanding on my religion and clear most of my religion's confusion. Really thanks to the Professor Lee, the speaker and others who involved directly and indirectly. Though, within this 3 months, there are some unhappy things which happened also, which I preferred to forget all those sad and disappointed moment. Just that I will pray for those who hurts me, why put the hope on the people whereas people are not reliable. Ya...have to hand off now or I will be late for the flight...Will miss all in Sibu!

No comments: