Thursday, September 24, 2009

What a morning!!!

Finally, this morning I managed to wake up and go to the morning prayer meeting at my church. Just as I arrived, I saw quite a few people standing around one figure lying on the floor but I have no idea who is that. I just stand by the side as I thought it must be any old lady or old man who perhaps feel uncomfortable with the humid and gloomy atmosphere inside there. Well~ U know, old citizens rite?! However, to my surprise I heard a weak voice which sound very familiar to me from the small crowd, and I quickly moved forward to see who is that. Ya, it's she. Hopefully she will be ok. Just feel uneasy because I can't do anything to help. This incident again, reminds me of my purpose to become a doctor, by God's will. As I started my 1st year, I really focus on the exam, but actually what I suppose to care about is to become a good doctor. This is what Prof. Hamdan always emphasize on. "CUCMS wants to produce a good doctor, not an exam-based doctor. "

So now, why I want to become a doctor?
1. I wanted to sneak into those unreachable people in certain country to spread the good news through this profession.

2. I feel very sorry to the person who sick (seizure, fainted, etc.) in front of me... If anyone suffer (I mean suffer from any medical problem) in front of me, and what I could do is just standing by the side and watch, perhaps I could pray, I feel like I am so USELESS!! But, I didn't mean to say that everyone must become a doctor to help or else he or she is useless. The word "useless" is only a measure for myself. For example this morning, I felt so USELESS (".)
But, at least I pray for her. Leaving the others to the Al-Mighty and I hope that she will get well soon :-)

No comments: