Tuesday, March 9, 2010

我们的"相遇", 是你的麻烦或鼓励呢?

Ok...So how am i today? Well~ Everything goes on smoothly, thanks God for everything. Ok, gonna share something which I assumed it is "WEIRD". Like this, I met this person A, she has a very good profession, a full-time God's workers. I was inspired by her first sermon and everytime I heard her story from my mum. Everytime when I was facing the down pour of my life, my mum always used her as an example, so, meaning that she keeps on inspiring me without her knowledge. I like the way she carried out her work, the way she organize and I think she is very very close to the Sunday's school kids... One word for her: "Awesome". And I do care people, sometimes I did listen pros and cons about her as well but who doesn't have weakness? It must be an alien in that case ;)

Now she is no longer in Sibu. She was transfered to a place, I guess to one of the planet, Mars due to her job. I have never been there and I have no idea how is the place looking like. Everytime I make a vow, wanting to stop contacting with her...

but then..ok listen to this first. Once, I was thinking of stop contacting her because she will have other people to taking care of her, but at the same times also my mum brought me some news about her adapting with her new place. Still I harden my heart, don't want to message her. I asked from God to let me be BUSY so that I may not thinking of her and seriusly, that week, I was so busy until I could hardly breath.

2nd time, I keep on thinking how was her there at Mars...and that night also, I dreamt her. Wow~ I was so scared!! Is there anything happened to her. On the next day, when I guess she will be free during that time, I quickly send a text message to her, asking how was she doing. Ya, she give me a short reply and I reply her back. But I dun know wat to write and at last just bluff on something and that turned out to be an unreplied message.

3rd time, last night, I was thinking of.."Ok then, I am gonna stop all this scenario. Why do I need to care so much about her? I was not even close to her, so why worry. Maybe it's better for me others. Ya, Im gonna stop this time... No more thinking how's her life...Is she alright(because there is once she fainted in the church and I was worried on her health condition, and she has a family cancer history, though I dun know wat type of cancer is that)...can she adapt or how's her mother's conditions? Enough! But then, ya..it was last night when I got a phone call from my mum again telling her recent life in Mars. Oh no! It was terrible... I slept in tears, thinking of why they transfer her ALONE to such a rural area....

What can I do? Nothing? But,
I am wearing spectacles, but I can't see wats her recent condition..
I have mouth, but I didn't have courage to call her.....
I have a pair of ears, but I always heard news on her...
How I wish I don't!!! Because it is sad to hear something, which you couldn't help in the same time...

The only thing I can do for her is praying for her everyday...wishing her all d best to her and may God let her go through all this...

It's using up my 1 hours to write all this crap!! How I wish I never met her..

No comments: