Monday, June 14, 2010

I was touched by what she did..没福音,就是善事了。可是,我连这点也做不到,我算什么呢?(English version)


Yeah, I have a friend, her name is Alia. She has a dream, which is to change the world. One day, last year, she came across something about the children in Kelala which had cleft lips and in their village, the villagers believed that those children have been cursed and that’s why they have some defects. Alia get excited and she wanted to start a project in conjunction with her dream. She hopes to raise some funds so that those kids have the money to repair their cleft lip and they will have opportunity to smile like others too. What a good thought, a smile to change the world!
And last night I was stunned to see her post in the facebook, she was heading towards the Jubilee Mission Hospital! To all the Christian out there, from the names itself I guess you guys should know what this hospital is for.. But I was not satisfied yet during that time, I opened the website on this Jubilee Mission Hospital. There are lots of objectives of this hospital and one of them is to promote human and Christian values in every sphere of health care delivery, medical education and research.
See my friend; a muslim friend is helping regardless of race and religion! This really bring me to a great shock because before this, I planned to make a medical trip to orang asli in somewhere around Sibu, and I would like to ask some brothers and sisters in my church to help us to reach those place because I only been to the orang asli places with those church people. However one of my friends said cannot just because I asked the help from the church, actually I was really upset with what she said because her word is really a bit harsh for me. I learnt Arabic because I wanted to go to d middle east but the way she said is like it is wrong to help other religions.
There is once I asked my Sunday Sch tcer, izit ok if I helped people from other religions, my teacher, aunty Ma Nar replied: of coz u must!
There is once I asked Izati about this issue, she said of coz we must helped others, we are going to be a doctor who treat the patients regardless of race and religions and creed!! thx ya Izati, for ur kind advice!!
And lastly, what Alia did this time reconfirm me once that it is right thing for me to learn Arabic to achieve my dream.. Thx for those who gave me all the advices and inspired me indirectly =)

No comments: