Sunday, September 5, 2010

"M12" and My new groupmates (^_^)V

Respiratory block is over, I just realized that times go on so fast. It is true that "time wait for no man". I was so blessed with M12's members. They are very cooperative. At first, when I knew that there will be new grouping for second year, I was a bit scared because I am afraid if can't adapt with the new members. So far, things turn out very well. Moreover, all of them are very helpful. Whenever I failed to understand certain topics, I will always go and find Aainaa and Hasvini or the others for their helps. I found out it is easier to understand and remember when there are someone who is willing to teach us. Azra is special as well, during the group discussion, she used mnemonics and this is really helpful to all of us in memorizing, especially for the mechanism of the drugs. Everytime, when I was worried for something or when I come to an indecisive matter, I will always seek the help from Atikah! She will sit down and spend some times with me, giving me a lot of useful advices. Alina and Fiera is too friendly... They will makes jokes or laugh as much as possible, which will enlighten the whole group. Syifaa, Wan and Ain, they are a little bit quiet but they did laugh together when jokes explode in our group! This is all about my new groupmates, which I have been with them for one month already. I hope that all of us will try our best to maintain the dynamics in a group, and together, we help each other in achieving our goal..

No comments: