Friday, November 19, 2010

Pause and reflect...

Life had been good recently. Of course, as usual, many things happened and I was grateful that I was be able to go through it all, just that I need a little bit calmness. I was amazed by Hasvini and Alia 's calmness when they meet some harsh situations :) I need to improve in that.

Wow! To my surprise, last week, Mira made me a sandwich for my breakfast. Thank you very much. Although the food had been digested for days ago, but then, I still remember that she did me the breakfast. ^^ Happy~

Academically, results are improving, but I was spiritually empty now. I do not know why?!! Just feel like my relationship with God is becoming further and further. I admit that nowadays, I joined more activities. Zedah is asking me to rest and slow down my pace. If you ask me now, did you read bible? I was ashamed to answer you. I need a change now...

Many people may not know what I am doing, but then I am clear with what I want and what I can contribute to my religion in future. Yes, tomorrow the CCF is organizing an activity, treasure hunt. The objective is to enhance the relationship among the brotherhood and sisterhood. Lilian asked me, what talk are you going to tomorrow? Erm... deep in my heart I do like to join the treasure hunt since my spiritual support is in detrimental situation but I choose to go to the TEDxYouth @KL talks. In my mind, there is always something else. Seriously, I will not do something without a purpose or just for fun. For example like, event management, learning from Waqiyuddin, 5th year MBBS senior. It would be really great if we can implement that event management at the local church in my hometown. It would save many time and works will become more organize and efficient. I wish one day I could change the SYSTEM... maybe not to the best, at least better than previous one.. Hope what I do did find the favour in God..

No comments: