Saturday, December 19, 2009

13th December 09 - A Turning Point

I planned to go to the morning prayer meeting at 6 but unfortunately, I woke up late. that morning. So, my mood was not good but I still make my way to the church. I sat behind. During the morning prayer, some tears role down as I felt very sorry as I did raise my voice a little bit higher to my mother because I woke up late. I didn't join the first Sunday service because I failed to calm my anger. So, I decided to went back home. I managed to finish up my homework in between the free time and at 8.30a.m., again I was following my mum heading to the church. I didn't help in the Sunday School Ministry because I had to attend the church 2nd service and that day Pastor Ting Ee Ling was in-charge in preaching the sermon(which is a MUST go- for me!) Actually a phrase in her sermon which really stuck in my mind is: "It's time for you to walk out of your own conflict." Of coz she spoke to all. Again, I was thinking, have I walk out of my own conflict ? The answer is: not sure.." Then, I continued to listen to her sermon.

And ya, after the service, I met Pastor Moh first as I passed a cute keychain for her, as a souvenir for her as she us going to leave Masland Methodist Church by this end of December. After that I went to see...erm.. a person which I really gonna miss after this - Pastor Ting .. as I didn't buy anything to her..juz give her a goodbye hug (".) That's all. Again, I forgot to ask about her mum's condition... I was so useless!

Then, heading towards airport (which I really hate!!) after lunch. My flight delayed. Know what I was thinking? I was thinking of "假假不小心睡着" and miss the flight. Then I dun have to come back to Cyberjaya. However, of coz my dream didn't came true as I wish. Arrive in Cyberjaya, I was damn tired already, but I just know from Melinda that afternoon about MMU CCF is having their last fellowship, and it's a Christmas celebration! I went, because I was escaping being in my bedroom which I knew I will definitely cried because I missed Sibu and I dun want to be in Cyberjaya.

So I went, quite fun playing games with the MMU CCFers and we had a gift exchange session. I was tired when I reached home so after I have my daily devotional time with God, I decided to sleep. But then... dunno why I have a look at the CD packet which come together with a mini book on testimonies which I got for my Christmas gift, and guess wat? I flip tru d buk and a sentence caught my eye: "遇见未来-如果当初我出国,现在的我会是如何的?" I quickly read the testimony. How this is related to me???:

I used to always repeated this thousands times - (1) 如果当初我不去滨城读高中,现在的我会是如何的? (2)如果当初我去法国留学当教师,现在的我会是如何的?

After I read that testimony, I was very happy. The lesson that I learned from that short testimony were 感恩(thanksgiving) and 自足(satisfaction). That night, I prayed. I decided not to complain anything anymore. No more "if" in my life. Life will go on and I am new Evelyn. No longer the old one. It's time to change! Thanks God as you bring me out of my own conflict. No more regrets. I will study hard and become a good and responsible doctor, to glorify his name, to fix in His redemption's plan. Thanx...I really enjoyed my first week of Behavioral Science! No complains, no turning back, only thanksgiving and satisfaction, onwards, little soldier! Onwards little eagles! U gonna spread ur wings and fly, ONEDAY!

No comments: