Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What I want to voice out a month ago!

Try to write one or two words while reformatting my brother's computer.

Honestly, I dun like people forcing me harshly especially it comes with the things to do about the religion. It is ok for me if you keep on advising or nagging consistently without giving up but I hate people forcing. Aren't we depend on the work of Holy Spirit? Wat is the purpose if you force somebody to do something which they dun like. From there, they will lost their sincerity and they will do "watever u forced them to do" for the sake of u, not God anymore. Is that what you wish to see? Let us not just bombard "people" with the speech or words, but why dun we apply it in our daily activities? Perhaps you could care "him or her" a little bit more? Instead of forcing her to go to the cell group meeting, why dun you asked how is her life in campus? Have "he or she" eaten yet? How's her family? Everyone is doing good? ... There is a lot more you can do instead of talking too much. Maybe you will conclude many things as our excuses but sometimes, it might not be an excuse. Maybe "he or she" knows a little bit only but at least she knows "Jesus loves you". Perhaps she should go to the mirror and have some reflection on herself, is stuborn also an excuse? Pls. be more practical then u r good in talking... I can change, I believe u can change as well..







No comments: