Tuesday, December 22, 2009

圣诞快乐?是吗?

别人正在圣诞节报佳音,我呢?Behavioral Science, homeworks...bla bla bla...not complaining actually...just that, is this the sacrifice I have to make? Sometimes, the torture is unbearable and tears roll downs automatically...To be optimistic, I will call it sweet suffering as what Prof. Hatta said? People around me encourage me with words for example:
1. Evelyn, you can do it!
2. 加油!
3. 毛虫变蝴蝶咯,什么老鹰的。。。
4. bla bla bla...

But, who knows what I am feeling right now? I guess it's time for me to accept CDPC as my home. When I walked in CDPC (City Discipleship Presbyterian Church), it always remind me of Masland Church but I think its time to accept other churches in my heart as "my home". The people there is friendly also. Maybe it's just because I haven't serve here ba..

No comments: