Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22th Dec 09

It's very tiring. I just woke up from my bed...slept at 1.40pm just now while listening to Rev. Stephen Tong mp3. Just dunno why I was so tired, feel that my body is weak and dun have energy even I had slept for hours...This morning I received a message from 碧志,"冬至快乐!"。Ya, exactly what is this? I dunno what happen to me recently, maybe a bit sad or disappointed coz I can't join the Christmas event in Masland Methodist Church. At the same time, maybe I was disappointed with certain people, but then, I can't expect everyone to be exactly like me! As I learned in Behavioral Science, human have different behaviors! So, let them have their ways but I must not follow their footsteps. I will keep loving and caring.

This is what I got from Rev. Tong Q n A questions session. When you sinned, you will feel that everyone is sinning as you were. However, when you are in pain and you met many obstacles in your life journey, you acted as though you are the only one in pain and suffering. That's all the works of satan. So, Christian, strengthen up!
“多苦多苦都要仰望上帝,受苦时思念耶稣,幸福时想念穷苦人。”-唐崇荣牧师

Ya, its 4p.m. now and I just realized that I haven't eaten anything except for 2 pieces of biscuit at 8a.m. just now...But then, Im x hungry...

No comments: