Saturday, August 16, 2008

I found...

This happened a day before the charity event. I found a true friend. There were several times where I was very stress preparing the stuff for the activities (games) on the day of the charity event. This 'girl' always supported me and encouraged me to be stronger. She asked me not to give up easily. A tree with a strong root but without a firm soil to support it will fall down at last.

The day before the charity event, I went to her house to help her housemates in preparing 'dadih' and jelly. Wow! That's my first experience since that my family is a kind who do not have interest in baking~ After that, we went to Indo Cafe to have our dinner and at the same time, we watch the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olimpic 2008. She knew that I have to help Put to do the banner so she came to lend a hand to us.

That night, she came to sleep in my house with the permission from my housemates. She too help us in preparing the sandwiches. I slept around 4.00 a.m...Zzzzz.Throughout this charity event, I didn't spend much time with Amira because she have been very busy with Haizun, the person-in-charge of food.

Sleep soundly after that since I have been going around that morning...distributing the task to the games committee members...tired!

2 comments:

aqilah said...

evelyn!! be stronger!! >< chaiyok2!!

Evie Evelyn said...

tq, aki :)