Friday, August 15, 2008

Why I have to help people in need? Because of LOVE...

Is it that I done it all for fame? Or is it I think that I will become happier by helping others? What did bible tell us?

Bible says :

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' "This is the great and foremost commandment. "And a second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." ( Matthew 22:37-40)


"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward in heaven will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men." ( Luke 6:35)


" A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." ( John 13:34-35)

Actually, I helped them because I can see Jesus in them. I do it all for the glory of God. My wish is “I want to bring happiness whenever I go, LOVE them with pure heart and spread the gospel to them! So that men will know that I am His disciple! My favourite bible verse is “Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. (1 Tim. 4:12)


God’s wish “He wants everyone to be save”... I love my parents and all my relatives. I love my friends too, especially my sister! I hope one day she will accept Jesus as her personal savior. Hopefully everyone will have an opportunity to heard the good news, the gospel. I already loved them, but I know that’s not enough~

No comments: