Sunday, October 17, 2010

Joseph actually waited for many years!

Today is my first time to attend the chinese Sunday service in CDPC. The sermon is awesome. Before this, what I know about the story of Joseph is that he is wise and God gave him the ability to translate dreams. When he was 17, he dreamed that his siblings and brothers will bow to him one day, and that is more than 14 years later, his dream come true. What can we learn from this? Although everything that happened to him seems like driving him far away from his dream, whereby he was sold by his brother Egypt, put into the prison, the cupbearer forgot him and he had to stay in the prison for another 2 years but please take note, God stay with him ALL THE TIME and never forsake him. Until the day he solved the Pharoah's dream and given a high position to rule Egypt, and his brothers came and bow down to him, because the famine is all over the region and they came to buy the food. At last, the dream came true! And, it is after so many years!

Reflection: Be patience! Follow the God's timing, and in between, obey His words =) In the church just now, suddenly something came across my mind. I was thinking that in the journey of my life (I am 20 now), I met her, a very awesome friend of mine. God, how come?? Stop asking why and get ur works (SCTL, thesis) done now.. Haha :D Thanks God for everything..

No comments: