Wednesday, October 13, 2010

One minute pause, and u will be fine =)

Not feeling well =( Why? I do not know.

"I'm learning to manage life's test and challenges with ease and calm, with humility and humbleness so it can make me into a better person. I need it. I'm ok. Just a small test:-)" -anonymous

I am not so sure about the life's test but I know life is full of challenges. What Evelyn has to learn is to face the challenge with EASE and CALM, this is not easy for me, in fact I guess for everyone of us. Because we tend to burst like an atomic bomb easily. Yknow! While writing this, I just realized, it is so easy for us to get angry. Others can just trigger one of our nerve (means do something that WE don't like or irritate US) and we will get angry immediately. However, everytime during the interval before we start to get angry, take a "one minute pause". Within that "one minute pause", immediately think of this:-

1. It's unintentionally, without he or she knowing that it actually irritates u.
2. Emmanuel and all is well.

Then, believe me, everything will be fine. Surpress the unhappiness matters into your unconscious mind =) But, if he or she really makes u angry.. enter my third point:-

3. Learn to forgive and forget. Look at the stars high up in the sky, the wonderful creation of God shows how much he love and care about U. So, don't remember others wrong doing. And everything will be wonderful!

So, that's how YOU use ur "one minute pause" and hopefully, your anger will go away.

That's all... So, Evie.. Emmanuel and all is well..

Tomorrow pathology class, again will be awesome if I prepared well before I enter the class. Do not give up! ^^
Yeah, that's right! Now I am ok already.. :-)

No comments: