Tuesday, October 12, 2010

OLD is GOLD

210910 ... Finally, I met Azri and Amir!! (^^)V

I was touched for what my friends had done. They are a very good friend of mine. Amir will be flied off to Cardiff to further his studies in Engineering in Computer on 23rd Sept 2010. 2 days before he took off, he came to visit me in Cyberjaya. Actually he came to Cyberjaya to pick up a friend of mine, Firdaus. They wanted to go to the airport to send off one of my friend, Achik. I can’t join them because I have sunathon training in college that night. So after he picked up my friend from MMU, he came to CUCMS and we had a dinner together. We chit-chatted for almost one and a half hour. It is fun to meet back again my secondary school friends after 3 years. After SPM, I haven’t had an opportunity to see my friend because all of them were in Penang and whenever I have holidays, I will go back to my hometown, Sibu, Sarawak. So we never had a chance to meet.



After they sent my friend in KLIA, they came back to Cyberjaya, as they need to put back P-dut in MMUn(^_^") To my surprise, P-dut sent me a msg, asking me to wait in front of my college. They wanted to bring me out for supper. I asked them to pick me up from my house, I need to go back and refresh myself, after whole day I was in my college..(8am - 10pm..fainting!). Since I know after this we could hardly meet each other again, I followed them to have supper at al-Aqsa near the Petronas there. It was really nice and fun to meet back my old friends, exchanging our life experiences after SPM with each other. And, not to forget, updating myself with the gossips among my members..


Soksekians'0307, I really missed u guys so so much. Hope all of u r doing well!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: