Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kinder Bueno's love story (friendship story)

"Yes, it's my 1st Kinder Bueno although I always saw this chocolate near the counter of any supermarket. One of my friend love this chocolate very much but I never try to taste it. This was because I never like to try new things! Hehe...

A friend of mine gave me a bar of Kinder Bueno last Wednesday. Actually, the night before, I was thinking to stop caring about others because I started to feel tired. However, I was shocked to receive the chocolate and a small note from Alina. She thanked me for what I have done for her! Actually that's only a very small matter and I guess others will do it as well if they were in my place. However, I really appreciate it and I sticked the small note in my planner, because I don't want to stop caring others.

Sometimes, I may be too attached, and I think that makes me think a lot, even when it is a very small matter or the matter do not have any business to do to me. When I think a lot, I worried a lot and I guess maybe some people will feel inconvenient when I asked too many questions. I kept reminding myself with this, taken from the book of Romans:-

Love, for the Day is Near
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "Do not commit adultery," "Do not murder," "Do not steal," "Do not covet," and whatever other commandment there may be, are summed up in this one rule: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. (13: 8-10)"

author: la vie.

Reflection: I always felt like I need to care and love my friends, because God has love us in the first place. That is what I hold on all the while. However, I guess maybe some of my friends had started to feel annoyed? Ok then.. I will try to stop if I realized u started to get annoyed with me. Anyhting after this, I will refer back to the verse taken from the book of Romans, as stated in the story above.Thank you Lord =) So no more tiring ya!! Go go chaiyok!!

Now, I had felt in love with Kindo Bueno =) I tried that and it was so yummy!!

2 comments:

Christeena said...

EVE, KINDER BEUNO is AWESOME!!! had always been my favourite since i was a kid.haha.. hey dun stop to care about other ppl..you know, is because of you help and encouragement, i become less afraid to come to KL to further my studies. don't doubt it. Maybe wat you did is little, but for the others, it means more than little.

Evie Evelyn said...

owh, thx for ur kind words =) and I agree with u, kinder beuno is the delicious..