Sunday, December 26, 2010

10 things I want to achieve/do in 2011

1. Finish reading the whole bible with UNDERSTANDING..pls don't stuck in the desert anymore..

2. Christian Fellowship.

3. Professional Exam 1! Make sure I get into 3rd year MBBS. (Clinical year) and make sure I have all the knowledge with me, not just read for the purpose of exam.

4. Read books.. especially spiritual or motivation or management books :)

5. Stop complaining things that we can’t change!

6. Create my own system/version in sharing the gospels! Video, pamphlet..others..

7. Have 15 mins to 30 mins Daily Devotional Time EVERYDAY. It's time to reflect!

8. Never overworked until I chase after for position, fame and others. Try to do everything in preparation for eternity, not the worldly things. "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6.33)

9. Get to involve in any church activities. E.g.: Attend Malaysia Methodist Prayer Convention.

10. Make my birthday matters to the others!! =)

No comments: