Sunday, December 26, 2010

Y.E.S (year end sharing) ..

Today is 26th December 2010.. A few more days to go into 2011. Times march on really fast! Just now when I was on my way back from the church, I realized that I always wanted to write or share something in the blog but I always didn't manage to do so? Why? Because there are always some other things to be done. So, I decided that whatever happens today, I will spend some times to sit down and write something which is really important in my blog :) Firstly I put in my blessings in 2010. Then, it will follow by "10 things that I want to achieve in 2011" (Actually I got this from a friend of mine, Alia Nadhirah's blog.) It is better to write down the goals, so that we can always be reminded and I am sure this is a very important action for those who plan to achieve something in 2011. =) Of course, we plan (most importantly, never deviated from the His Will) and God will for surely lead us according to his plan and timing.

No comments: