Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What a friend u are?

What a friend you are, to make me so worried? Or maybe I should use present tense "worry"? Coz now I am still worrying. U didn't reply my message, I hope u r fast asleep already, at home.
 
...........

U just replied my message. I am not saying that u must reply my msg right after I text u, just that I am worrying that are u ok? Have u come back from the college? Can anyone teach me how to suppress the "worry" or stop worrying?

However, just now ur housemate told me that u are back already before she left. I felt better. This just showed how important our friendship is to me =_=..  izit?

Ya, she is A. F.R.I.E.N.D. O.F. M.I.N.E........ now I want to start studying physio module 2 already =D then do the SCTL for Prof. Yong class.. jia you..!

No comments: