Sunday, December 26, 2010

Counting my blessings in 2010

1. I successfully entered 2nd year MBBS and now I was in the end of the semester 3, which is I am now having the Reproductive System. Thanks God for leading me through each block. Gratefully, I passed for all subject.

2. I was recruited into the BLS TST and the team is so awesome. I learned a lot from them especially from Waqiyuddin, the director of the team.

3. I managed to draw out a mindmap, basically about the goals or dreams for my life. But then, I will do one more list on what I want to achieve in 2011, this is for my short term mission and goals. =D

4. I got a chance to have my lunch with Pastor Ting Ee Ling. She is awesome! That's the first time and the last time we had great time together, sharing.. After this, she is leaving to Australia.

5. This is really spiritually important... Because some people tends to become more proud or selfish once they have acquired a lot of knowledge. I learned to accept failures. I failed my sunathon test. It is hard for me to accept it but Arina's advices is awesome. =D Thanks to others who gave me the advices in order for me to stand up again. E.g.: My parents, Rev. Ting, Hasvini, Amira, Zahidah Izyan and others. In fact, one did actually called me on the night the result was out, she just wanted to make sure if I am alright :) Thank you Alia =)

6. I had a chance to visit Janda Baik. Seriously, the place is really very nice. It costs me so much to go to that place. Because I didn't get to attend the church on that Sunday. I agreed to go there after I spent two hours talk through the chat room with Rev. Paul Ting. And Alia really appreciate my attendance. Btw, the best part is I got the chance to swim in the river for the first time in my life!! =D Besides, I had a great time sharing with Waqiyuddin, there in Jand Baik, and this ensure that I am right with my decision to enter this awesome team. "The team is not about everyone being perfect. Team mates share with each other, only then, they can help each others. However, if you do not share, no one knows u are having problems or any crisis. That's why I shared with Waqi =D Aren't there is a saying sounds, "Sharing is Caring?" This is so true!

7. I found a true friend!!  There's once I wanted to detach, but she did something, showing her appreciation on what I have done all the while and I know, after this... I will really take good care of this friendship, whatever it may cost me =) Aren't friendship is all about the "T.R.U.S.T"?

I think I will stop now.. Those are what happened recently :) God's blessings are always overflowing =) It's more than what I wrote..

No comments: