Saturday, July 17, 2010

晨祷会..The morning prayer..

I overslept this morning, and by the time I get ready already, it's 5.20a.m. dy, so I drove to Masland Methodist Church for the morning prayer. This is my first time stepping my legs into this church for the morning prayer since I was in Sibu for 2 months dy, maybe I would say that this was the first time for me to go there for this year,2010. I was really shocked when I saw the numbers of people, what Rev Tie is true, the number decline a lot. I still remember there was a lot of people when Rev. Kong first started the morning prayer meeting there. What happened?

Actually I will not pin-point others or critics anyone, I, myself change a lot too, last year I will go to the morning 5a.m. prayer everyday but now I was so lazy to wake up. Recently, I started to go for branded things and did not give thanks a lot, I even give my offerings lesser nowadays. Now I am 20 years old, I want to make the 5am prayer as a habit, so that during my working days, hopefully I can still carry on this no matter where I go. It's 4 years more, long time to go but I am not in hurry, I just need to do d same thing always, which is to wake up early for my daily devotional time, so that it is easier for me in future.

Sincerely, I was quite sad to see what I saw this morning. What I do now is I will change myself first and pray for my church. As what Rev. Tie said, how can you critics when u do not pray for them in d first place???

My "niat" is: I will go to tomorrow Masland Methodist Church morning prayer meeting.

No comments: