Thursday, July 15, 2010

My sister... Ong Chai Peng

Haha..this is my pirated twins!! Ong Chai Peng, a very good and caring friend I met in CUCMS. She is doing her first year Bachelor of pharmacy and will be entering 2nd year in August. She always guide me in many ways, and advice me too.

There is once Rev. Paul Ting told that to find a sister, please find a Christian!! I don't believe, I was saying to myself that, what's wrong with that???

But after a while, yes, both of us became a very good sisters but there is one thing I realized, both of us can talk on everything, except one thing! RELIGION! When I find some confusion or some problems in my religions, I failed to communicate with her, that's the loosing part but I really hope one day she will become a Christian too, I want her and her family grasp the savior, which is Jesus Christ. Will pray for that.

She is really good sister, take care of me a lot, especially when I was sick, she will buy a porridge for me and wait downstairs my apartment. And she is supportive too! She planned that both of us open a shop when we graduate, she do the medicine part, I will be in-charged of the patient. Haha.. That's just a dream!

I was so blessed to have a sister!!

No comments: