Thursday, July 15, 2010

My friend..Amira Liyana Ressang

In CUCMS here, I met Amira, in short, she is Mira. I seldom hear she says bad things about others. She doesn't have any hard feelings on anyone! Sometimes a friend of mine said bad things on Mira, I will always backing her but they still aid Mira is like this this this, that that that. Im my heart, I told myself:"Relax Evelyn, you know Mira is not like that And pls! Do not fight with others because of small things. Only foolish people get angry very fast. One day they will find out Mira is not like that!"
I will just backing Mira to certain extend, then I kept quite because I am afraid if I continued, I will fail to hold my tongue and at last we will quarrel, so better keep quiet. This things happened twice already and I was grateful for still trusting Mira and standing on her site.

Next year both of us will be roommate. I will continue to pray that both our relationship is fine. There is once our relationship was affected but that's during our foundation year. Hope everything will be fine in my 2nd year with Mira. Don't be too close because misunderstanding will normally appear, but when you keep trusting your friend and overcome the risk to be too close, you two will finally become a good friends. Evelyn, try your best and dun always be too emo yeah!!

So grateful to have friend like Mira ;) I am blessed!

No comments: