Saturday, July 17, 2010

Oh, you little of faith..

Those who knows me might know that I have a little of faith. Always, I will think in this way. "How could I spread the gospel, you who have a little of faith." Thanx John Wesley for your words, I found this a few days ago.

“Immediately it stuck into my mind, "Leave off preaching. How can you preach to others, who have not faith yourself?" I asked Boehler, whether he thought I should leave it off or not. He answered "By no means." I asked, "But what can I preach?" He said, "Preach faith till you have it; and then, because you have it, you will preach faith.”

And I will spread the gospel, until my faith grow stronger, and because I have it, I will continue to spread the gospel. This lead to another thought of mine, in the church during the orayer meeting, which is,"Do not give up on your plan yet. Pray and God will work for it, if what I did find the favour in his eye." My plan, maybe minority of u might know it, "is to have a christian fellowship in CUCMS." Most of you might think, "she thinks big, as if she can do it!" Here, I would like to clearify that, yes, it was like 0.1% to have a Christian fellowship in CUCMS, but it's just a picture in my mind. I know, I will start small first, because the number of Christian student here is so limited.

"Though I always dream big, I am not in hurry. If what I did find favour in His eye, I believe He will open the door. Otherwise, I will continue to obey and walk in His revelation." And Happy 20th birthday to myself. Thanks God for this 2o years =D

No comments: